Been abandoning this space long enough.
I realised that there's a distinct parallel between Taming of the Shrew and my life. Fiction vs reality. Wonder why I hadn't realise it till now. Shakespeare you're quite scary.
I don't know why I'm
I wonder if you even I wonder if you will ever Do you know that this is the first Shrugs. Can't say more, Shan't say more.
Keep in inside, and seal it w ligase.
---
Anyways, I'm disappointed w Eclipse. Definitely better than Twilight and New Moon but still! Just worlds apart from the book. Oh well at least Jacob is hot hee hee hee
Common tests have been over for exactly a week. Li Ling and I finally managed to score our A for Bio. First time ever so it's a huge achievement! Butttttt it's not the time to celebrate cause the rest of the results are not yet released. Quite scared. And prelims = next month = jialat ah i suck so bad at J1 work! >:'(
---


Little Sheyenne makes me happy whenever I think of her :)
"I want to fly to the sky and cut the moon so that it is always sunny and I don't need to go to bed"
So silly, so sweet!

Can't wait for little Sheylene to start yakking!